sobota, 16 lipca 2011

Travel not without problems

First off, there'll be 2 posts today. I wanted to throw in a photo from Japan but it turns out I can't process RAW files on my netbook. You'll have to wait a while longer for those.

Without further ado, let us begin!

To start, on my way to the airport on Friday morning I learned that my flight's cancelled. Instead we flew through Munich a few hours later. There were 2 positive points to this as we got a 14$ voucher to use for dinner at the airport. Secondly, with this we arrived in Japan at 10 AM instead of 8 which meant somewhat lower traffic. Let's go back to the airport in Warsaw, though. We had some more surprises waiting for us. First of all, we ended up pressed for time, because we hadn't anticipated such big queues for international flights. After that, some guy in the queue fainted in front of us. That voucher kind of backfired as it was probably the most expensive meal in my life and certainly had the worst price/value ratio. The grand total was 31$ for a very average meal.

photo of the queue:



photo of the infamous meal, 1/4 gone:


P.S. That coke in the background cost 3$. That's for a 0,5l bottle, folks!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz