piątek, 15 lipca 2011

Day 0 ( or is it ground zero? )

Let's start off topic - I apologize in advance for any ( and that likely means many ) mistakes as English isn't my first language. Aside from that, I'll try to post every 2-3 days at least, so drop by often.

I really should be sleeping by now but who cares about that when you're about to go on the trip of your life. Good thing we'll be on the plane for 12 hrs. I can only hope for the sake of fellow travelers that I won't snore;). I've been packing the entire day and the weather seems to think I'm in Japan already as it's hot and humid, alright! Like the title hints at, the place looks like a bomb got detonated here. I still have to solve a hand baggage issue. 8 kg is very little when you have some camera equipment to pack, let me tell you. Let's leave it at that for today, I gotta go and work on my luggage some more ( fight-o! ). Next post should include a photo or 2 and hopefully won't be so terribly boring:P.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz